Community Voices engages leaders from the public, private, and non-profit sectors in sharing stories and insights about their creative leadership initiatives and innovative approaches to problem-solving, the hard lessons learned and the rich experiences gained.
Speakers give concise (no more than 18 minutes) engaging talks, followed by conversation and dialogue with audience members. The presentations are video recorded and made widely available through a public access web-site. The program is one hour.
- Virginia Tech Institute for Policy and Governance
- Virginia Tech Center for Student Engagement and Community Partnerships
- The Community Foundation of the New River Valley
- Virginia Tech Alliance for Social, Political, Ethical, and Cultural Thought (ASPECT)
- Planning, Governance & Globalization Program (PG&G) of VT School of Public and International Affairs
- Virginia Cooperative Extension
- Women and Minority Artists and Scholars Lecture Series (WMASLS) – Office of the Provost, Virginia Tech